Signing on to Your Account / Getting a Password
You may want to print this page so that you can refer to it as you log in.
NOTE: Any password that you may had in any part of Jim's system will not work on our new system. You must get a new password using the process described below.
- Click on "Login" on the Progressive Secretary menu on the left side of this page.
- If you don't have a password, you can get a temporary one by following the directions under "First time logging in?"
- A temporary password will be sent to the email address that you used when you enrolled
- You will have to change that temporary password to a permanent one when you log in
- If you have a password, enter it under "Login now"
- If you forgot your password, click on the link that says "Forgot your password?" and a temporary password will be sent to you. Again, you will have to change that temporary password to a permanent one when you log in.
If you still need assistance, you can email us by clicking here.